Test Automation Tools sessions form a significant part of our LIVE Test Automation Training in the software testing career path. Cucumber BDD is a very widely used open source functional test automation tool and the session focuses on testing web-based applications in an Agile BDD methodology in conjunction with Selenium WebDriver. The Test Automation session caters to Cucumber - a very popular testing tool, rather a very potential test automation tool combined with a Agile Process that runs automated acceptance tests written in a Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) style.
We will walk you through the process of transforming various manual test cases into Cucumber BDD test automation scripts – from a hands-on and test automation project perspective.
You could showcase the Cucumber test automation tool as great asset on your CV! As a test automation specialist, you would automate testing the functionality of web applications.
Cucumber BDD Session Outline:
- Agile BDD
- Agile BDD (vs. Scrum)
- Cucumber Overview
- Cucumber Automation Framework
- Components of Cucumber framework:
- Configuration of: Cucumber / Selenium / JUnit
- Cukes Layer-1: Feature File
- Cukes Layer-2: Glue (Steps Definition)
- Cukes Layer-3: Keywords Java File
- Properties: Develop XPATHs & Configuration files
- Translate BDD Scenarios -> Test Automation Scripts
- Run Test Automation Scripts
- Cucumber Reporting