The Agile Testing sessions form a vital part of our Test Automation Training in the software testing career path.
You could showcase Agile Testing (Scrum and BDD) as one of the great assets on your CV! You will learn the role of an Agile Tester and how testing activities are effectively performed within an agile test environment.
Agile Testing Sessions Outline:
- Agile Scrum Fundamentals
- Agile Scrum Methodology
- Agile Vs Linear Sequential Models: Agile Release Strategies, Agile Manifesto, Product Definition
- Agile Scrum Roles
- Agile Scrum Meetings & Artefacts
- Agile Metrics: Burn Down, Burn Up, Velocity
- Agile Testing
- Agile Testing Process
- Integrating Agile Testing Process into Scrum development process
- Agile Testing Techniques – User Story Testing
- Risk Based Testing
- Pair Testing
- Session Based Testing
- Role of Agile Test Engineer
- Agile Tooling
- Test Planning (as part of Sprint planning)
- Agile Testing Project
- Time boxes, Product backlog, Sprint Planning
- Agile Test Planning
- Test Estimation & Test Tasks breakout
- User story testing – preparation & execution
- Learn how to work as an effective Agile Test Engineer in an Agile Testing environment
- Agile ALM (Appplication Lifecycle Management) Tool Agile Central End-to-End demonstration.
- Agile Testing Exercices & Projects
We expect that you know how to conduct all the testing activities associated with the testing process by practising a linear sequential model – you could learn V & W Models as part of our project-based Manual Testing Course.
You will gain an understanding of the testing role within an agile project and be able to apply practical skills associated with that role. At the end of this session, you would be able to:
- Understand the principles and techniques behind the agile approach to software development
- Differentiate between the testing role in Agile projects and the role of testers in non-Agile projects